TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Our 11th Annual Fundraising Dinner will be on Sunday 16 June 2019
Help us harness the power of sports to improve the lives of Palestinian children.
Please Support the Olive Kids 2019 Campaign
Let's All Join In
Last year, we raised over $150,000 AUD to complete the construction of the Olive Kids wing at Al Amal Orphanage in Gaza.
This year, we’re we’re focusing on enabling access to sports for disadvantaged children, while also expanding our child sponsorship program and we aim to:
- Raise $10,000 to fund our medical mission to Gaza
- Raise $60,000 to fund prosthetics for Palestinian Children
- Raise $10,000 to fund high quality crutches for Palestinian children
- Raise $20,000 to fund sports participation programs, including the purchase of 1000 soccer balls
- Sponsor 100 additional children, including children with special needs through the Olive Kids Child Sponsorship Program (which provides financial support for basic necessities for more than 290 children in Gaza)
$118,723 of $100,000 Raised0%
Olive Kids is an Australian registered foundation that seeks to facilitate financial support, education & medical assistance to Palestinian children. Founded in 2007, Olive Kids is run by passionate volunteers from a range of professions.
As a consequence of the occupation, Palestinian children are robbed of their childhood. They suffer emotionally, physically and psychologically - deeply impacting their progress and development.
Under occupation in Palestine or in the refugee camps, the living conditions deny these young kids the very basic rights of security, health care, access to education, freedom of movement and basic infrastructure. Generations of young children are forced to mature at a young age, traumatised by their daily experiences. In effect, these kids live no childhood at all.